Arts & Crafts
Fun Field Trips
Morning academics, afternoon activities, day trips and optional overnight camping trips ensure everyone learns, connects, and tries something new.
Campers arrive from 8:30 - 8:45 a.m.
Levels K and 1 (ages 4-6)
start their camp day at 9:00 a.m.
Levels 2 - 6 (ages 6 - 11)
begin at 8:45 a.m.
Parents arrive from 4:15 - 4:30 p.m.
Activity Hour is optional for campers
and goes until 5:30 p.m. for a low weekly fee.
- balances indoor and outdoor activities,
- offers new experiences and topics to explore,
- empowers campers to achieve their personal best,
-enriches each camper's natural curiosity,
- models and teaches respect for one another,
- encourages creative thinking and firsthand discovery,
- and above all, is a lot of fun!
We'll take the time to assess their readiness and provide feedback to parents about what progress can be expected in the summer. Visiting campers experience a typical day, get to know the teachers and campus, and can make new friends. Cost for the visit is $100.
Keep learning all summer long!
Fun and Learning